Did you ever try to hack in to someone’s phone to spy on their messages, calls or anything else you love to do remotely? Wanted to monitor your child’s smartphone activity? If yes, here’s I will show you how to hack Android phone remotely with spynote.
We are writing and sharing this tutorial just for the security researcher, enthusiasts and learners to know how it works and how easily smarthphone can be hacked. If you are a parent and might wanted to keep an eye on your child’s internet activity, well you can do that also. Learn how to hack a smartphone remotely using Spynote.
Note: This tutorial is only for educational and ethical use.
How to Hack Android Phone Remotely with SpyNote?
In order to get started to hack an Android phone, you need to fulfill following requirements first;
- Java Installed Machine
- SpyNote (Android RAT), download it from here.
- Dynamic IP (noip.com host)
- DUC (noip.com client)
- Android Target Device
Related: Best Remote Administration Tools
Hacking any Android Phone Remotely – Step by Step
In order to hack any Android phone, follow the step by step instructions given in this tutorial below;
- Download and install Operating System’s compatible JAVA version from JAVA’s official website.
- Download SpyNote android RAT.
- Next step is to get a dynamic host or IP. In order to get one, just go to noip.com website and sign up for new account. As the sign up completes, log in to noip.com and click on Add Host button to create a new Host, and enter any name for your host and click Save Host to make the host live.
- After adding new host, download DUC (Dynamic User Client) from here.
- Here comes a bit complex part where most of the users fail that is to open a port from the router’s settings page. To access router’s settings and configurations webpage, you need to have your gateway IP address. To find out, just go to Command Prompt and type ipconfig. It will give complete network details. Note down your gateway IP.
- Open any web browser and copy paste the gateway IP in web address bar and hit enter. It will ask for router login details; username and password. You can find out it’s username and password under your router. For most of the router’s it’s admin for username and password by default.
- As you login to router settings page, you’ll see all the router settings. Navigate to the Port Forwarding section. Click on Add a Port and enter port 1337 and save. Do it again for the port 1334. Usually for most of routers, Port Forwarding comes under Security tab, but it may vary from router to router.
- All set for now. Let’s build an APK server for the android. Extract and open the downloaded SpyNote. Run the application named as SpyNote.exe. As you open it, will prompt up for the port to listen. Enter 2222 port here and we’re in the SpyNote GUI.
- Next, navigate to the Tools tab and click on Build button.
- Once you click over the Build button, you just need to change your host name that you just created on noip.com website. Just change it and other settings you can change if you want to. And hit the Build button. And it’ll create APK server in the output folder.
- Once it’s done creation of APK, send it to victim through any medium. As the created APK gets installed, you’ll be able to see the client connection notification in Spynote.
- Bingoo..!!! You are into your target’s phone now. To perform any action on the remote device, Right click on the user that just appeared in the SpyNote window and play with a plenty of remote options. You can see many actions like remote video cam, microphone, messages logs, calls records and much more. Just click on any action you want to execute.